Hi
    I have a lot of music on my pearl, so I want to know if there is a program out there available that lets me search for any song that is on my phone, cuz i don't want to scroll down and try to find a song from over 400+ songs. If there is a program like that out there, could you please let me know, i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    12-17-08 02:30 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

I have not seen an app that does this but, of course this does not mean that one does not exist.

I have an 8Gb card in my phone and finding stuff in Media is a pain. Here's a hal way workaround. In media, press Menu and select Explore. Navigate to the desired folder and scroll up and down. I organize my music by artist, by folder so I can fairly quickly find an album or a tune.

What you ask for is urgently needed, imo. The BlackBerry is primarily a phone but people are now using it as a portable media player and a serach function is an essential part of that.

There are several 3rd part File Managers abround for the BlackBerry - none are free. I have tried most and did not like them but a Google search for "BlackBerry File Manager" may help you. Triy the same thing for media player or music player or juke box or what ever else you can think of to find an app.

If you find one, please post it here.
    12-17-08 02:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD