I was leaving work today and put my phone back on loud then put it in my pocket after locking the screen. After getting a call and looking down at it to lock it again, I saw the screen lock icon is missing. I have no idea what happened or how to get it back. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    06-21-09 01:24 AM
    May you have accidentally hid the icon?

From your home screen, press menu, then menu again (theme depending) then go to show all and see if it shows up then...
    06-21-09 01:41 AM
    when i updated my operating system on my storm the screen lock icon went away but i dont know if it was the same, it just isnt there anymore, it didnt do anything to begin with
    06-21-09 01:41 AM
    Have you checked all the folders on your phone to make sure it didnt accidentally get put in one of them?
    06-21-09 01:50 AM
    I went through every folder because I thought maybe I accidently did move it. Last night I tried to do the 'show all' but it was freezing. I just retried it and it worked. Thank you so much, maybe it was mad at me yesterday,I have no idea lol.
    06-21-09 10:57 AM
    not for nothing, but I deliberately hid that icon--I can lock and unlock my phone from the symbol key.
    06-23-09 06:59 AM
    not for nothing, but I deliberately hid that icon--I can lock and unlock my phone from the symbol key.
    I do the same.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD