This is how my images used to fit my background:

Now they fit like this:

(yes, I know this isn't a good image, but I was just trying a few different ones to try to make it work).

Anyone know what the issue is? I'm enlarging it to fit to screen and then setting it as the background, but it doesn't seem to work.
    08-12-08 09:01 PM
    There's fit to screen, your image #2, there's full screen, image 1, then there's zoom, which let's you zoom waay out, you can set home screen as you see it whatever size you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 11:52 PM
    The wallpaper needs to be sized to 240x260 for it to fill the screen.
    08-12-08 11:58 PM
    When you are in your media and you open the picture you want press menu then choose fill screen then menu again set as wallpaper.

08-13-08 06:20 PM
    There's fit to screen, your image #2, there's full screen, image 1, then there's zoom, which let's you zoom waay out, you can set home screen as you see it whatever size you want.

Yeah, what he was saying. It will display the picture exactly how it shows on the preview. So, if you "fill it to screen," it will be like that on the desktop. If you have 4.5, the took that option out; you will have to manually zoom in.
    08-13-08 06:26 PM
    O wow, that's cool. I was wondering how you could do that. I'm on 4.5 and it worked like a charm.

08-13-08 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD