can i download ringtones from this website even if i dont have internet??
    07-02-09 04:55 PM
    How are you getting to the site?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 06:14 PM
    You mean without internet on your phone, right? Yes, it is possible. You d/l the ringtones to your computer and then there are several ways to get the ringtone to your bb.

1. Use Blackberry desktop manager with the Roxio Media Manager (I don't use this option...too big and slow)
    2. If you bought a memory card for your phone, you can just connect the phone via USB cable to your computer, and the card will show up as a drive in windows explorer. Copy the ringtones there and they are now on your phone.
    3. Bluetooth (I do things this way, as I don't have the media manager installed, nor do I have a memory card). Start up the Media manager on the phone. Press the "blackberry button" (the one just to the left of the roller ball) and a menu will pop up. Select "receive using Bluetooth". Now on your PC, select all the ringtones you want to send to the phone, right click, go to "send to", bluetooth, and then select your phone. This method of course assumes you have a bluetooth dongle or have a laptop with bluetooth, and have set it up to connect to your phone.

If you don't have the possibility to use bluetooth, the free method is choice 1, while choice 2 can be done by spending a few bucks on a 2 gig memory card. (I think I've seen them for less than $10 for a 2 gig card)
    07-06-09 07:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD