how do i locate the ringtone after i have received the email on my blackberry address?
    Last edited by dsanchez; 09-04-07 at 12:26 PM. Reason: who cares....
    09-04-07 10:31 AM
    Click on the URL from within the email, and the ringtone will open within your BlackBerry's Media Player. The Media player provides the option to "Save MP3 as Ringtone".

this is the part i dont understand...i can get the email i just cant figure out how to put the downloaded ringtone to use...PLEASE HELP!!! thanks in advance!!
    09-04-07 12:24 PM
    Go to Profiles>Advanced>Select the one youre using>Menu>Edit>Phone>Tune>then select from the list
    09-04-07 02:02 PM
    Go to Profiles>Advanced>Select the one youre using>Menu>Edit>Phone>Tune>then select from the list
    i understand that...i dont understand how to open the ringtones i got off this site, i can receive the email through my messages but i cant figure out what to do next
    09-05-07 02:01 PM
    how do i locate the ringtone after i have received the email on my blackberry address?
    Ok maybe you should make sure you understand your own questions. Hopefully somebody else will be able to help.
    09-05-07 02:05 PM
    I'm having similar problem. I received the url for the ringtone via email, but it's not hotlinked, so I can't select it on blackberry pearl. anyone with a clue about this?
    11-27-07 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD