There weren't many posts on here about tone/vibrate that answered my question so I thought I'd post.

I found that the vibrate isn't very strong on my phone...it's very weak compared to my old Palm Treo 680. Any way of changing the strength? Also, when I have an incoming call the phone will vibrate for a couple seconds then change to ring only - for a couple seconds - then if I don't feel the vibrate or hear the ring in time I miss a call. Does that make sense?

Instead of vib/ring together, they're completely separate and don't last long at all!!! Any way of combining the two and making the tone last longer???
    12-28-08 04:08 AM
    Search vibe and ring. Its an application that allows you to have your phone vibrate and ring at the same time. I don't have it so I can't tell you how well it works but, I have read about it many times. It seems to be worth the money. It's not free but I'm not sure how much it is. Check out the crackberry app store. I think they have it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 08:24 AM
    I just got vibe and ring its great!
    12-28-08 08:40 AM
    Vibe/Ring works GREAT!!!
    12-28-08 11:51 AM
    Thanks guys. I can't believe RIM hasn't done something about it...I mean they are like the gods of PDA's..you'd think they would include something that simple!
    12-29-08 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD