I nthe "loud" ring profile I have it set to "tone" and it still vibrates twice before ringing. I have tried everything, and it works on the other profiles, just not loud. I can use one of the others for now...but it's bothering me that it won't work the way I want it to. The volume is set to "high" and I've done everything I can think of. Any suggestions? I know that when I went to set individual ringtones it made me do it in two places. The individualized ringtones are also too quiet, way lower than the tone set for all of the others.
    01-05-09 08:52 PM
    do u have a program like vib and ring or ring and vib installed? or ringomo or any bb profile/ringtone programs? if not then set it up like u have it on tone for in holster/out of holster turn phone off and pull the bat out stick it back in and see if it works also make sure u are are the loud profile
    01-06-09 02:28 PM
    I'm fairly certain that the 'loud' profile will vibrate regardless of what you set it to. I could be wrong though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 02:42 PM
    no it should not vib if the setting is set at TONE unless you have Vib/ring installed.... great program btw
    01-06-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD