I'm having several technical problems with my pearl. After failed troubleshooting they have offered to exchange it. I know I have a 50/50 chance of getting a refurbished one. Any suggestions before sending it off? TY!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-08 05:57 PM
    You really have more like a 90% chance of a refurb...

So what are the technical issues you are having?
    03-03-08 06:01 PM
    The 'op" button which usually controls the period doesn't always insert a period. The second MAJOR problem is the speakerphone not working well, the volume fluctuates during the entire call. A lot of the times it takes FOREVER to type a message - major delays as each letter is depressed. Also, when I open the BB browser and start inputting text it doesn't show the letters as they're being typed. That's all I can think of now. I've only had the phone since November and I love it 70% of the time. I've installed the newest OS for it and still no luck. It's so frustrating!! Let me know what you think. Thank you!
    03-03-08 10:26 PM
    yeah they will give a refurb, but it will appear brand new and will hopefully work right too, its not as bad as you might think...i had the same worries, but it worked out fine
    03-04-08 08:02 AM
    i've gotten a refurb from t mobile before couldnt' tell the difference from new except they didn't send a battery cover lol
    03-04-08 06:11 PM
    Thanks for the feedback everyone.. and off it goes! How will I live??
    03-04-08 09:38 PM
    ive gotten one refurd and in 2 weeks maybe a little less it was blank screen solid red LED light and another pearl was sent on its way now that one is being replaced which pisses me off. Thank god tmobile is good about sending a new phone and helping you fix it. more then likely it will be a refurb but they look new.
    03-06-08 03:42 PM
    I wanted to let you know I got my replacement phone from T-Mobile in two days and it works SO MUCH better than my last. I'm in love all over again! It's so pretty and shiny too! Thank you to all of you who helped me with your suggestions, etc.

Becky
    03-16-08 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD