First thing this morning I was trying to retrieve a number in the call log that had called me last night, and all I got was a message telling me to enter a name or number to make a call.

Then, when I went to make a call, a message popped up saying "Radio Off" or something like that, and promted me to "restore connections", which I did. Phone was fine after that, I made a call, but my call log was completely wiped out.

What's up with that?
    07-24-08 12:46 PM
    You probably had a low battery that prompted the radio to be turned off... this has nothing to do with the call log being deleted!!

The call log was probably removed because of low "file free". Go to Options > Status > File Free... report back with the number!

Anything under 12,000,000 is bad and you need to follow Stoner's memory guide! (link in my signature)

As for the radio... you turned it on correctly (Manage Connections > Mobile Network > Check)
    07-24-08 12:56 PM
    Well, my file free is 8678590. So heading to memory manager. I dont have an SD card yet, I plan on picking one up this weekend. That will help right?
    07-24-08 01:09 PM
    my phone does simular thing =\ I just got the blackberry curve 8120 and the Battery is over 80% and the radio won't turn on which is pissin' me off because I had a date and girl gonna think I ditched her =\ anywho enough of my personal life. I've taken out the battery 4 times, turned off, turned it on, turned it sideways, attemped making calls and nothing ever happens =( sigh... won't even function with computer saying that my phone does not meet requirements to opererate effin' yahoo =\
    Last edited by HybridEmblem; 08-28-08 at 09:58 PM.
    08-28-08 09:50 PM
    whoa woops blackberry had an outage in Houston at 8pm so anyone with a blackberry shall be experiencing ***** assedness for the remainder of the evening =\ girl i was gonna date is not gonna believe me lol
    08-28-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD