Just wondering if anyone knows how I can reset my blackberry peqrl 8100 or how to reset it to the factory settings?
    07-21-08 02:57 PM
    Options, Security Options, General Settings, Menu, Wipe Handheld - will delete all your data and restore to out-of-box condition.
    07-21-08 03:00 PM
    I was wondering the same thing, thanks for the info
    08-07-08 04:58 PM
    thanks for the info.
    08-17-08 09:10 PM
    do you know if wiping the phone will help in "unregistering" the phone. I was given a vodafone pearl, and I had it unlocked to accept my o2 chip. now, I cannot email or use any kind of browsing unitl I get the appropriate settings sent to me from O2, but I can't do that as the pin is already registered by the person who used it - briefly - before me! any ideas what i can do to unregister it?? thanks for any help!!
    08-18-08 06:38 AM
    No wiping it will not unregister the BB form the carrier.
    You either need to contact the previous owner of
    the BB and have them unrgegister their account or call your
    carrier and have them take care of it for you.
    08-18-08 07:08 AM
    This has brought another dilemma. The person who had this before has left the company and nobody knows what his passwords are, and he can't be contacted. I have tried calling the original carrier for it, and for security purposes, they need the original holder to call and un register it. Any other ideas about what can be done? It's not looking good...
    08-18-08 09:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD