I need replacement parts to fix up my Pearl (it looks terrible, the trackball is messed up, one button is depressed which makes it hard to press). Does anyone know of an inexpensive site where I can buy basically a complete new housing that includes these things?
    11-08-08 11:02 AM
    Cellular Accessories - Dopod/O2, BlackBerry, Alcatel, Nokia, Sony, Mobiado, BenQ-Siemens, Panasonic, Ap has worked great for me several times. They are located in Hong Kong so the expitided shipping will arrive in 2 days or less. The regular shipping will take 7-10 days. The prices are reasonable. I've been pleased with the service I've received from them. They also have videos on their site to show you how to replace the various parts.
    11-08-08 11:05 AM
    Yep, Cellular Accessories - LG, Apple, HTC, Alcatel, SonyEricsson, Accessories Store, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBer seems to be the best place. BBEnriched, Enriching your Blackberry is ithe country, but has nothing in stock! Their prices are a tad hired, not sure if sjipping is less. I am putting in an order today the cnn.cn for a new trackball (ring around mine broke) and black keyboard. Looking forward to getting it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-08 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD