After the call connects there is a 3 sec. pause that appears on the screen. I'll wait the 3 secs., enter my password and it will get rejected. It will accept it after my 2nd attempt.

Trying to remove the pause I also accidentally added a pause and wait while dialing . HOw do I remove those also?

Thanks,
    CisW
    12-04-07 11:56 AM
    Push the green phone button then go to your options the voicemail and it will say password, if thats the way you put it in.
    12-04-07 12:49 PM
    Push the green phone button then go to your options the voicemail and it will say password, if thats the way you put it in.

I'm not really understanding your instructions. Can you clarify? Explain it to me like I'm a 6 year old.

When I push the green button it pulls up my call log, the last person I called was not my VM. I know how to get to my options, but from what point?

And then you lost me at the rest... actually the whole sentence is hardly a whole thought.
    12-04-07 01:00 PM
    Well the pause you're talking about is for your BB to prep to enter your pass code to your voicemail for you, its very conveniant, and I dont know why you would want to disable that, but if u you do, just hit your talk button once, that brings you to your call log, then u hit ur menu button, then go to options, then go to voicemail and from there you can delete your password to your voicemail. hope this helps

*thought I'd help someone out, since no one is helping me??...
    12-04-07 07:58 PM
    Ah ha! so if I just let it alone it will enter my password for me? no wonder! I was just pissed it was rejecting my manual submission.

Thanks Scrappy-doo!
    12-04-07 09:24 PM
    You can even put a wait in there if you need a longer period of time.
    12-04-07 10:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD