After i made a call and finished my conversation, i closed my phone and the screen went black and the red light began flashing. I've tried taking the battery out and hooking it up to the charger but nothing happens. Does anyone know how to take the sim card out of a blackberry 8230 flip phone?????? ive looked everywhere and have found no anwers.
    09-09-09 09:09 AM
    I know it is tight, but it does come out. I tend to use something to assist in losening it up. The last time I had to remove my SIM from my 8220, I think I used a small slotted screw driver. There are copper contacts under the SIM card that can be bent. Use caution.
    09-09-09 10:29 AM
    I know this is a stupid question, but where is the sim card? i took the battery out and looked but i dont know which piece holds it. Is it located above the battery or where? thank you for your help.
    09-09-09 10:39 AM
    I know this is a stupid question, but where is the sim card? i took the battery out and looked but i dont know which piece holds it. Is it located above the battery or where? thank you for your help.
    It's above the volume button on the upper right of the phone. There is a little cover you have to open.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-09 10:57 AM
    That slot is only for the SD card, not the SIM card, right?
    09-09-09 11:11 AM
    8230's don't have a sim card. It's a cdma phone!

And yes that slot he described was where the SD card is.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by NSZberry; 09-09-09 at 01:30 PM.
    09-09-09 01:20 PM
    sweet thanks
    09-09-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD