Problem: My Peal 8110 randomly decides to reset itself and it is getting quite annoying. It will happen when I am browsing the internet, on bbm, typing a text, or when I am not doing anything at all. It started happening after I deleted an application I decided I didn't like. So ever since I did the "reset" to "completely delete" the application, it will reset. Sometimes 4-5 times in a row (it will finish loading everything and reset again). HELP!!!
    12-22-08 12:29 AM
    I see that you have ATT....

I had this problem with my Moto Razr prior to getting BB (thank god, I got rid of that)

Anyhow, It was a SIM card issue.

Pull out the SIM card, does it looks worn down... does it look like there are 3 lines running down it??

If so, try taking an eraser to it, to remove the lines. If that does not work, you most likely just need to get a new SIM card.

I know it seems like it is an odd thing, but I talked to Tech support for TMO and they told me to go to a store and get a new SIM card and once I did, it worked perfect!!

Just a side note: when they tried to transfer my contacts from the old SIM card to the new, they could not do so...

It was so bad for me that my phone would reset while i was on a phone call.

Hope that helps.
    12-28-08 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD