My Blackberry Pearl 8130's radio will not stay connected. It turns its self off and then when I turn it back on, i turns its self back off AGAIN in under 5 mins. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it/what might be the problem?

thanks , Alex
    09-13-09 03:10 PM
    You are undoubtedly having signal issues. The radio times out after searching for 5 minutes, or it will quickly consume all your battery life. You can also try to change your TCP settings in Options/Advanced Options. I don't know which Bell you have, so I listed both. If this doesn't solve it, contact Bell, and tell them you can't seem to stay connected.

Bell Mobility

Gateway IP: 207.236.197.199

Port: 9203

APN: internet.com

Cincinnati Bell

Gateway IP: 216.68.79.199

Port: 9201

APN: wap.gocbw.com

username: cbw
    09-13-09 06:31 PM
    My Blackberry Pearl 8130's radio will not stay connected. It turns its self off and then when I turn it back on, i turns its self back off AGAIN in under 5 mins. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it/what might be the problem?

thanks , Alex
    how much memory do you have on the phone (im with bell mobility and a rep) i know the 8130 for us with not enough memory the connection does this and you have to pull the battery to fix it.. if that doesnt work do as wolf said and call into bell (or Cincinnati bell) the data guys should be able to look into the problem or you may have to get it sent out and fixed.
    09-13-09 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD