I don't understand the radio on my blackberry. The battery is full. Everything is fine. It's just that after 4 minutes, the radio ALWAYS turns to OFF. I've even popped the battery a couple of times, but I see that's not the case. I don't understand what's going on.. Can someone help me out?
    05-25-09 07:36 AM
    it's a hardware issue! Have it replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 07:42 AM
    There is one other thing it could be, although SG is most likely right. What is your signal strength. If you have no service, it will shut the radio off after several minutes. Otherwise you would drain your battery in no time.
    05-25-09 09:09 AM
    No, I have full service where I am. The phone and stuff works fine, like.. I can go into any program and stuff. My radio just keeps turning off after several minutes and I don't know why..

What's a hardware issue? What can I do about that?
    05-25-09 09:36 AM
    You can't do anything about hardware issues! I had this same problem on my original Pearl and the only way to fix it was to have it replaced through warranty.

05-25-09 09:42 AM
    I can't bring it somewhere to go get it repaired? This is my 3rd blackberry pearl in a matter of one year.
    05-25-09 06:20 PM
    You can try, the problem could be any number of things. If it's in the chipset, it's time for a new one. Normally a very reliable device. I've had mine over a hard year of use, and had not a lick of trouble. On my second keypad membrane from use.
    05-25-09 06:24 PM
    I've read a bunch of posts regarding this, it is happening to me as well.

I believe it actually might be the Facebook app affecting this all.
    06-07-09 05:57 PM
    You can't do anything about hardware issues! I had this same problem on my original Pearl and the only way to fix it was to have it replaced through warranty.

Skull is right, I had to have mine replaced for a radio issue as well, so call your wireless provider and have them exchange it out for warrenty replacement.
    06-07-09 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD