Just got an 8130 CDMA a couple weeks ago, and installed quickpull after reading about the application. However I can't seem to get it to run on its owm without it poping up a user input message. Any ideas? I'm running .56 I think.Also thinking about upgrading my platform, but I'm running CDMA so any ideas or recommendations?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:22 AM
    What input message is showing up? Would be helpful in troubleshooting.

That being said, do you have your device charging via your PC when it attempts to run quickpull? My device will not run Quickpull when I am hooked to my PC.
    03-04-09 10:28 AM
    it will always have a pop up asking to restart the device it asks for permission in case you accidentally hit the program
    03-04-09 10:42 AM
    yes, I had the wall charger connected both times it occured. I might be mistaken but I thought this app could run on its own without user input? I belive the message said something to the effect of the application is attempting to reset the security timer... default is checked to "do not show again" but it comes back... should I set it for a different time when I know it won't be charging (either via PC or wall charger)? or do I just have a screwy install?
    03-04-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD