My mom is currently thinking of getting into the "blackberry" world with the 8220. using T-Mo. do you need the data package other than "t-zones" to use watch youtube vids?
    (i'm using a 8900 w/ data package so i honestly have no clue)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 02:57 PM
    Tzones only gets you ringtones and wallpapers and such...u would need a data plan to access internet...i could be wrong though...i saw a post somewhere though were someone actually did something and they used tzones to get the web...i know my tzones i cant get the web or anything, my tzones stoped working and tmo said i didnt have to worry bout it since i have data plan and can access internet
    02-12-09 04:03 PM
    Tzones only gets you ringtones and wallpapers and such...u would need a data plan to access internet...i could be wrong though...i saw a post somewhere though were someone actually did something and they used tzones to get the web...i know my tzones i cant get the web or anything, my tzones stoped working and tmo said i didnt have to worry bout it since i have data plan and can access internet
    hum... thats odd my wife has tzone and she gets the web and Slacker Radio.... i wonder whats up.... but i've havent tried youtube.. the question arose while i was at work...
    02-12-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD