My mom is currently thinking of getting into the "blackberry" world with the 8220. using T-Mo. do you need the data package other than "t-zones" to use watch youtube vids?
    (i'm using a 8900 w/ data package so i honestly have no clue)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 02:56 PM
    As far as I know you need the data plan to stream vids, preferably the unlimited data plan because m.youtube.com is a data intensive site...you will probably go over your data if you buy a limited package

T-Mobile offers an excellent priced 24.99 unlimited data plan for blackberries, this is what I have.
    02-12-09 11:20 PM
    As far as I know you need the data plan to stream vids, preferably the unlimited data plan because m.youtube.com is a data intensive site...you will probably go over your data if you buy a limited package

T-Mobile offers an excellent priced 24.99 unlimited data plan for blackberries, this is what I have.
    Right now I only have the basic one, I was wondering if I get the 24.99 unlimited plan do I also have to pay extra for the email?
    02-15-09 04:46 PM
    Right now I only have the basic one, I was wondering if I get the 24.99 unlimited plan do I also have to pay extra for the email?
    I have that plan that is why I was aking about tzones only. And no email is included.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD