I found this thread (Link) pertaining to the Dimension L theme, but my 8130 already has a theme called BB Dimension L. I'd rather have the theme I just downloaded as it appears to remove both the applications icon from the lower left and the profiles icon from the lower right, which are currently on my desktop:

If I copy these new theme files to my BB, is it going to cause a problem with my current L theme?

Also, exactly how DO I load these files? I assume it's through the applications loader, and through the "Add" button, but I just want to be sure.
    06-29-08 07:51 PM
    it won't mess up your device and yes you have to unzip the file and then add it through dm
    06-29-08 07:53 PM
    I loaded both files and when I loaded the .cod file, there was a syntax error. It's restarting now...we shall see how this works....

edit: it doesn't appar the files loaded....there is something wrong with the .cod file. Maybe this theme doesn't work for my phone..?
    06-29-08 07:59 PM
    that's a possibility
    06-29-08 08:03 PM
    Better yet, is there simply a way to substitute another icon for the application and profile icons?
    06-29-08 08:18 PM
    Better yet, is there simply a way to substitute another icon for the application and profile icons?
    I've tried changing it, but haven't found any way to do so yet. The profile one is okay, but since there is a BB menu button, a mandatory BB menu icon seems such a waste, especially when you only have 10 icons to use.

Anyone knows a way, I'd be very happy to hear it.
    06-29-08 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD