do you guys know if sprint is coming out with a new OS for the bb 8130?
    or will they enable MMS?
    04-07-08 06:43 AM
    The mms is not a rim os issue its with their network and I have no idea what they're planning with that. There should be a os update that's fairly recent for the 8130 its .97 I believe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-08 06:45 AM
    The mms is not a rim os issue its with their network and I have no idea what they're planning with that. There should be a os update that's fairly recent for the 8130 its .97 I believe.

yeah but the .97 is not for spirnt, when i try to access my sprint tv with that os it was not going through, well i downgrade to the recent sprint OS for the 8130 witch is what the phone came with and since i did a clean install of that OS i been seen my memory leak to be way less than when i got the phone.
    04-08-08 08:29 AM
    Try the sprint OS 4.3
    That is the latest I believe for the pearl.

Dm
    04-08-08 09:19 AM
    I asked sprint about the whole mms issue. They told me they are working on the problem but at this time they have no expected date of it being back in place. So I dunno. It frustrates me that's for sure!!! But if you want to send pictures, I have found the only way to do it if they are another sprint customer is to email the picture to [email protected]. Works every time unlike some of the other extensions people have been giving out.

04-08-08 11:33 AM
    I talked to a spring bb tech guy today and he said the new update will be available from blackberry.com's website 6/11!

He said you'll be able to go to the site and either download to pc or input your number and it'll be pushed to you phone.

Don't know about MMS

I'm ready!
    06-04-08 12:55 PM
    I talked to a spring bb tech guy today and he said the new update will be available from blackberry.com's website 6/11!

He said you'll be able to go to the site and either download to pc or input your number and it'll be pushed to you phone.

Don't know about MMS

I'm ready!
    WOOHOO!!! Thanks for the update!

Dm
    06-04-08 01:53 PM
    Anyone know what the changes will be
    06-04-08 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD