I want to be able to have all of the icons up without having to hit the menu button. I tried using the Icons theme for a little while but, I don't like how the icons are larger and distorted. Also, I don't like how I have to scroll much farther to go down, because there are less icons up at once and takes more time so scroll down. I like how there are 5 across in the ZEN them when you hit the menu button but, like i said, I want it to stay like that without it going back to the icons just being on the left.

Does anyone know of a simple theme I can download (Preferably OTA)? I don't want to change anything about the look of the icons or anything like that because I am already used to the way they look. But just am looking for a very simple theme modification that I download to have this option.

Thank you verrrry much!
    04-29-08 09:59 AM
    So technically when you "expand" the Zen theme to get the full icon view, you are just into an icon theme .. perhaps you just need a different icon theme? There are tons with smaller and different icons that will achieve what (I think) you are trying to do.
    04-29-08 10:11 AM
    Black-Pac Today 81 Theme does this. There is no "front" screen, just all the icons and it looks nice. I liked it but I like the "Front".
    04-29-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD