Am I the only one that noticed the sms on the 8220 not truly threaded as the curves were? Well the 8320 anyway. Like when you reply and the line gets longer as you type so you can see all of the convo.when I reply on my 8220 it leaves a huge space between the reply message and the old ones. You have to scroll down like 8 hundred times just to see the previous statement. I find this very annoying and RIM might as well shouldn't have even added sms. Or its just my phone and I am missing something

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 07:28 PM
    I don't have that issue with mine by the way you are describing it.

12-11-08 08:50 PM
    Really? So when you reply to an sms it shows up like the 8320?

12-11-08 09:07 PM
    i know realize that this is the same for me. i never knew when you go to reply, you can scroll down to see the previous messages! i always thought it was just a blank newreply document.

however, that blank gap does not warrant a comment like rim should not even have included sms. before you go to click reply, your threaded history is there. when you go to reply, one scroll down and you can see your history once again. i do think it is a bug that rim should fix but i dont think they are even aware of it.
    Last edited by conceptv; 12-12-08 at 12:49 AM.
    12-12-08 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD