Hi, I just have a question, if the memory gets low I know it will delete call logs and stuff, but the question is, if for example i have 0 mbs memory and i get an email, would i get it or would the email just not show up? same with call logs, could I still receive calls? Thanks

Rob
    05-02-08 05:25 PM
    Why let your memory even get that low?
    05-02-08 06:26 PM
    If you get to 0 you will have all kinds of problems
    05-02-08 06:27 PM
    I'm not sayin I would let it get that low, but i was just curious...I dont necessarily want to have to obsses about memory and keep checking it and if it happens to leak or what not, wat would happen...

Rob
    05-02-08 07:04 PM
    You usually only lose a few mb a day. A battery pull fixes that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-08 07:22 PM
    I'm not sayin I would let it get that low, but i was just curious...I dont necessarily want to have to obsses about memory and keep checking it and if it happens to leak or what not, wat would happen...

Rob
    If you do John Clarks optimizing your memory thread, you will not have to obsess about your memory.
    05-02-08 07:25 PM
    I recently got a BlackBerry and didn't know about how quickly memory can go down to 0 MB (yes, I'm a noob).
    Yes, you can receive calls but they will not stay in your call log for a very long time. I am not sure about the emails but when I would receive SMS messages I would have then for a little less than an hour, then they would be deleted.
    hope that helps.
    05-02-08 07:38 PM
    look at the link in my signature to help free up memory
    05-02-08 07:56 PM
    2MG easy, go to media, go to options, set reserved picture memory to 0MG, you only want pictures on your memory card, save and that's it
    05-02-08 08:31 PM
    yeah i did the john clark memory cleaner last week, i'm running my pearl with about 27mbs, only using 2 apps and only have 3 themes on it, but with 27mbs i know i wouldnt have to worry, I was just curious what would happen if i let it go and never checke dit or rebooted it (like an old cell phone)
    05-02-08 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD