What is the "pushed content" in my web browsers cache? And how come I get a warning b4 I go to delete it along with the history, cookies and other cache stuff?
    09-16-08 07:52 AM
    I think pushed content is like videos from blueapple.mobi that you chose to watch but not save and then it is saved in a temporary folder so it can be accessed to play.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 05:25 PM
    And I've deleted it a ton of times it hasn't changed anything

09-16-08 05:26 PM
    Pushed content comes from an internet source. Typically it's stuff like weather, TV listings, sports scores, news, etc. You can empty the pushed content cache, but it will come back the next time the source pushes updated info. To stop the push, you have to unsubscribe from the source.
    09-16-08 11:20 PM
    Pushed content comes from an internet source. Typically it's stuff like weather, TV listings, sports scores, news, etc. You can empty the pushed content cache, but it will come back the next time the source pushes updated info. To stop the push, you have to unsubscribe from the source.
    So your pretty much saying its stuff pushed to the phone from RSS feeds or bookmarks that you make accessible off line?

10-08-08 10:29 PM
    Yes, it's stuff pushed to the phone from various feeds or websites.
    10-08-08 10:56 PM
    Cool, Thx guys...thats kinda what I figured.
    10-09-08 11:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD