I have bought and downloaded PhoneFace and it will not work on m 8120 ? I have done a battery pull/ downoaded it again and rebooted and nothing ?

I also just tried downloading Vlingo and the same thing happens ?

Can anyone help?
    08-23-08 10:16 AM
    Are you installing them, or just downloading them? Check out Lecture #9 here: BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com
    08-23-08 10:35 AM
    Click on the �Download� button and then wait until the download completes. Sometimes you will receive a message at the end that prompts you to reboot your BlackBerry. If you get this, select �Reboot�.

So that�s it! The software has now been installed on your BlackBerry. Unlike installing software on your PC where you have to first download it, then install it, BlackBerry software automatically installs itself.
    This is what I have been doing
    08-23-08 10:45 AM
    Ok, so those are OTA downloads. What happens after the download completes? You should have an icon on your home screen for the app. But I haven't used either, so I'm only able to give you generic support. You might try searching the forum for Vlingo and Phoneface to see what results other users are getting. Sorry I can't be more help.
    08-23-08 11:07 AM
    ok thanks I wil try and find some info
    08-23-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD