I just got my replacement 8100 today and was trying to save ringtones that I sent via MMS. WELL... its saves the ringtones but in a folder where I have to "explore" to get to them.... here's the problems with that, #1 I cannot change where I store the ringtones ( like change the folder or anything like I could on the past 8100) #2- I cannot play the files OR use them as ringtones while there are in that folder #3- I cannot move the files from the "explore" folder to another one. Can anyone PLEASE tell me why this may be happenening... or help me fix this. I have tried going through all the settings to see if when I restored from my backup to see if something may not have went through correctly, but everything is fine. and Is there a reason that everytime I get a new BB 8100 there is something different about it. I have had 3 in the past 6 months and they have all been different. Thanks in advance. I will be checking back to see if anyone can help me with this. Feel free to message me. Thanks again.
    02-11-09 12:13 AM
    Maybe saving them via MMS is the problem..try saving to your computer first and them dragging and dropping them into your ringtones folder on your BB.
    02-12-09 11:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD