I just got a new BB 8130 Pearl and it came with the manuel and desktop manager on a CD. When I try to put it on my computer, a blank page comes up and it freezes up my computer. The CD works on my husband's laptop and the computer at the store where I got it. They said take the firewall down and try it. I did this but it still does the same thing. I can't get anyone to answer whether the Vista on my computer might be the problem. (Husband doesn't have Vista). Has anyone else had this problem?
    01-25-09 04:17 PM
    You can download Destkop Manager from blackberry.com
    01-25-09 04:33 PM
    I was told I could do that, but would like to know why the CD doesn't work on my computer but does on others. I would like to know if I have a setting or something that is causing this.
    01-25-09 04:36 PM
    Have you tried running it as administrator. Right click on it and select run as administrator. If that doesn't work then you have something setup that is blocking it. I have vista and have had no problems with it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 05:06 PM
    I think I tried that. My husband said it was something in the setup but we couldn't figure out what it was. Any ideas?
    01-25-09 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD