Hi all.
    I have a BB Perl 8110 and I'm having some problems after the upgrade. First I cant install BB maps, it keeps saying that an error occurred during the update and then reboots my BB! The other problem is the the voice dial, the only languages I have are UK English and us English and I really need Portuguese!
    Can someone help me?!
    Tks in advance.
    12-22-08 05:28 AM
    Ok, the part about bb maps was stupid, just needed to search a bit! (sorry) For anyone that needs it: http://forums.crackberry.com/f41/bla...s-4-5-a-45978/ (I'll just wait for an official release...)
    But I really wanted to make voice dial work with Portuguese language, I know you all hate it, but I love it when I'm in my car...
    Last edited by Bzidroglio; 12-23-08 at 04:35 AM.
    12-22-08 10:37 AM
    Ok, I found out how to do it, it was not too hard really, and it can be done with other app as well.

Just download the device software and install it (on the computer, not the device!) select the cod files of the app you need (go to program files\common\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files\(version)\Java ) (mine were the vad ones) and copy them somewhere on you're computer. Open JLGUI drag and drop the files in place and install! All done.
    12-24-08 02:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD