For some reason I can no longer save photos to my 4 gig microsd card. I have no problem loading photos to the card with my pc. I have no problems saving photos to my phones memory. But if I save to phone memory and then leave that screen the photo is gone when I go back to look for it. For some reason whenever I try to take a photo and save to the card it says "saving" and then after it finishes there is no photo. I also have no problems downloading photos/wallpapers from the net and saving them. They do not disappear as the camera photos do.

I have the latest os from verizon and the following apps:
    Berryacode
    Beyond411
    Googlesync
    iCallManagerLight
    Opera Mini 4.1
    Softreset
    Viigo
    VZNav
    Email Smartviewer

I am currently sitting at 18.484 megs free mem on my phone and my card has about 2.7 gig free.

I can't figure out what he heck is going on. Has anyone else had this problem? Battery pulls have not corrected the problem. I am thinking I may have to reload the os.
    04-27-08 03:54 PM
    I'm having the same experience using a Verizon Pearl with a Kingston 2GB card. I have no problems using the camera and saving to the memory card or transfering pictures to the BB (or memory card) using the usb cable (or a usb micro card adapter). However if I try to save an image from either an MMS or email attachment to the card, the BB says it is saving but the picture doesnt show up under My Pictures (either in thumbnail or list view). When I went back to the image and re-saved it, the BB says the file exists and asks if I want to overwrite. After re-saving the image appeared under My Pictures. Thought I discovered a workaround, however, this only worked for a few images. The last two images I tried re-saving are still missing. No luck even after removing battery. Very frustrating.
    06-07-08 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD