Hello,

I've had my BB for about one year and things have worked fine until a couple of days ago when I started having problems receiving emails. I have two account setup; one personal one business. The personal email accounts sporadically recieves emails while my business email account is less sporadic but still has problems.

I have my personal email tied to a Yahoo domain so that I can check emails on my laptop computer.

I may have accidently changed setting or something. I thought the BB server was the culprit but I dont know.

Thanks
    09-07-08 01:13 PM
    09-07-08 01:17 PM
    Sunkast, thanks for replying back to my post.

Ok, my bb is fixed but I'm not certain what I did to fix it. So the problem was I was not able to receive emails on my 2 email accounts I setup on the bb.

I was browsing the forum last night and came upon a post about a similar issue I was having. One poster suggested going to options>Mobile network>set Data Services to "on". When I check my data services it was already on. But I turned it off, then on again just for the heck of it. There was no change in my problem at this point.

This morning, at 8:00AM when I have the BB come on in the morning, I receive a torrent of emails dating all the way back to when the problem started. So, the system is fixed but I don't know what I did to fix it.

I like this phone because of its size, its ui and "keying in" efficiency, google maps, and many other reasons. But this sucker is quirky at times...it makes me wonder if I would ever invest in the company(RIMM).
    09-10-08 12:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD