Hello, i have a pearl 8100 taht I got on ebay this summer. I live in south america so i got it unloked. When I came here I register in the carreer of my contry and put the BIS system. My plan works perfect I have email, IM and facebook everything is working great. My problem is that mi BB messener dont appear and I dont have it installed. I whent to my carreer and they told my that the PIN is bloked. I try to upgrade the OS and dosent let on the desktop manager, I really dont know what to do, in what way can I make it work,
    I really want to use that app.

Thanks
    09-18-09 03:34 PM
    Sorry friend but that's why you shouldn't buy a device from EBay or the like. The device was likely reported stolen resulting in the PIN being locked out. Can't be undone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 05:43 PM
    You don't really need to update the handheld software on the device just to get the bb messenger back to the device. Just go on the desktop manager to the application loader, select bb messenger from the apps list, and install it from there.
    09-18-09 07:23 PM
    When your pin is blocked it renders BBM useless.

The Keeper of Useless Knowledge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 09:07 PM
    man that stinks.....is it blocked or is it a it policy issue
    09-20-09 07:17 PM
    If the carrier says the pin is blocked, I'm guessing it's a hot item issue, but you never know. You may just have a good point there Larry.
    09-20-09 07:24 PM
    I finally go it, Thank anyways for your help. This is what i did in case someone have the same problem. I used the application loder and i put the new OS in the phone and everything is working perfect. Thank you guys
    10-01-09 11:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD