Hi,
    Just a question.I have the pearl and the problem is that is not working.It turns on only the red led for a few minutes and then the icon of the buttery nothing else.Any ideas ?
    04-10-11 02:09 PM
    04-10-11 02:43 PM
    No I change the battery with new.Still nothing.The red led is open for a few seconds and then nothing.
    04-10-11 03:09 PM
    Hi I have the same problem with my 9105, did you work out how to fix it?
    05-15-11 03:10 PM
    Hi...is it a brand new phone which is not working out of the box...or did you try to upgrade the OS or something???
    05-16-11 03:24 AM
    hey thanks for the reply, heres more info on the problem!

I have a BB pearl 9105 that i bought about 4 months ago in the UK, i was using it on 02 when i was there. the phone was unlocked and has worked perfectly until last saturday evening when i went to check it and it had simply died. There was plenty of charge left on the battery when i had checked it a few hours earlier.

Now nothing happens when i try to turn it on, no red light and a battery pull doesnt do anything either. When i plug it into charge a red light appears for about ten seconds and then goes off. After this a battery symbol appears on the screen with a charge symbol through it. Thats all that happens. when i take out the battery the same thing happens but with a battery and an X symbol through it.

I downloaded and installed DM and tried to update the phones OS but at a certain point it seems to lose the connection. it stops at "reconnecting to JVM" and tells me to reconnect it, i dont disconnect it at any point'.

Unfortunately i cant return the phone to the vendor as i am currently working in uganda for another two months
    05-16-11 04:13 AM
    hi.
    I bought a 9105 pearl blackberry on ebay without battery.
    I try to put a battery but it doesnt work. come out a red light and then dissapear.
    What can I do?
    anyone can help me please.
    05-23-11 04:36 PM
    hi.
    I bought a 9105 pearl blackberry on ebay without battery.
    I try to put a battery but it doesnt work. come out a red light and then dissapear.
    What can I do?
    anyone can help me please.
    Contact EBay to dispute the sale unless the listing described the phone as broken.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-11 06:26 PM
    Due to i had to wait for the battery, the time to report expired.
    If i buy a battery from crackberry, it could work or not?
    Thanks
    05-24-11 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD