Hey I am not able to email any media what gives? I see it as an option. The first file I tried was too large and it was only 4mb and then I tried a smaller video only 1mb and still nothing? It times out or something. My carrier is Verizon is anyone else having trouble with all this?
    11-28-07 10:04 PM
    Still too big. The most I have sent was a picture. Count music and videos out of the picture (lol) for now.
    11-28-07 10:11 PM
    That is ********. I have gmail on the phone? How the **** so we are supposed to buy a 29 dollar internet service and follow up with 10 bucks worth of txting in order to use the media functions of the phone? Seriously someone needs to crack the blackberry. How come we have a community of people that can do almost anything to remove anti piracy software but nobody can figure out how to remove lame *** verizon tweaks?
    11-28-07 10:28 PM
    I didnt know I was being edited either? A lot of ****ing kids with blackberries now? Replace my swears
    11-28-07 10:30 PM
    Sorry I am easily excitable. otherwise great phone, thanks for the reply, I guess I will log into VZ and turn on the txting feature.
    11-28-07 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD