I'm not getting any pushed e-mail today and recently this problem persist with the blackberry internet service. Last fee days is horrible. I sent the service books and nothing has changed. Is anybody having the same problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 09:10 PM
    You may want to contact Rogers Customer Service. If no one else is reporting the same problem, there may be a problem with your account.
    09-19-09 09:40 PM
    You may want to contact Rogers Customer Service. If no one else is reporting the same problem, there may be a problem with your account.
    Thanks. I figured it out myself as well. Tried to get some info on the website, there r several options for different problems except for BIS contact your Service Provider. That's what I'm going to do. Strange enough this afternoon b4 I came home and was able to send the Service books again I received 1 or 2 mails. But my bigger problem is still why my Forwarded e-mails coming back to my device. Had been checked my Filter set up. It's OK and the same as it was b4 the problem started. And why there is my Facebook Avatar next to it? Does it have to do anything with Facebook? Like my Notifications connected to my gmail account?
    09-20-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD