when i first got my pearl about a week ago i had no trouble loading up my 2gb micro sd with music. the media player would recognize and play it without problem. now though when i try to change the music, i'll have no trouble transferring the files onto the media card using either roxio or explorer, but when i open up the media player it refuses to recognize the new files and only shows a list of the original ones. from the basic media page i can press the app button and explore the media card and when i do this i find all the new media files on the sd card and am able to play them on the media player this way.
    i have reformatted the card, restored old data, and everything else i can think of and yet the media player will still list only the original music files. the same problem exists with the video player but oddly enough new pictures are recognized no problem.
    i have spent hours looking through forums trying to find an answer but to no avail, any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12-17-07 07:36 PM
    nvm, once i took battery out and rebooted it they showed up.

i feel silly
    12-17-07 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD