Where do I find the alerts? I managed to change my ring tone by emailing myself a clip, but I can't figure out where to change my other alert sounds.
    08-26-09 03:10 AM
    Profiles > Advanced > Active Profile

You'll see the list of every notification you can change. Select the one you want and change the settings to your liking.
    08-26-09 06:35 AM
    From your home screen i believe you can just scroll up to the little speaker looking icon, and that will bring you to your notifications.
    08-26-09 06:37 AM
    Thank you! I found it finally under media. :-) Now if only I could figure out how to make different alert sounds for different kinds of messages. LOL
    08-26-09 02:47 PM
    thats within the same areas... you have different sound profiles on the phone... within those profiles have the rings for different events ie phone calls emails etc
    08-26-09 03:41 PM
    everyone was a newbie once, bb's just take some time to figure them out
    08-26-09 03:42 PM
    Thank you! I found it finally under media. :-) Now if only I could figure out how to make different alert sounds for different kinds of messages. LOL
    See the first reply to this thread. That is how you change the tone for different mesage types.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 04:17 PM
    Thank you! I think I've been so afraid to mess something up that I was afraid to keep digging around. LOL
    08-28-09 04:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD