Not that it's a huge loss, but when I dl the new OS I noticed my preloaded pics are gone. Any easy way to get some of them back?
    01-25-09 09:20 PM
    I believe some people are hosting them where you can download them. I'm glad they aren't there, one less thing to delete to free up space!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 09:22 PM
    Yeah, you're right. I really don't want to have to work to get them....lol. Like I said...not a great loss. But everytime I use one of my pics wheather from my bb or ones I loaded...there is always space on the top and bottom when I use it as wallpaper. It's annoying and looks bad.
    01-25-09 09:34 PM
    use the crackberry wallpaper maker. it makes great wallpapers for you berry
    01-25-09 09:44 PM
    use the crackberry wallpaper maker. it makes great wallpapers for you berry
    I will have to check that out for sure, thanks for the info!
    01-25-09 09:50 PM
    If the white space at the top and bottom is bothering u, when ur setting a background image in media hit ur 3 button to zoom in until that white is gone. Or u can hit ur blackberry key while ur looking at it and select fill screen. Depending on the size of the pic, it could be a little distorted. So use wisely lol

<3
    Tonks Cullen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 07:43 AM
    [QUOTE=dreamtobelieve;1502193]I believe some people are hosting them where you can download them. I'm glad they aren't there, one less thing to delete to free up space!

Do you have any idea where to get them? I don't want all of them just some.
    01-27-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD