i didnt want to upgrade my phone for fear it would all go horribly wrong... but i wanted to watch videos and stuff off the internet... while searching trough here someone posted that you can view videos on blueapple.mobi...its true and if you chose to watch full version (not the high resolution one)(the one you want is in the middle..) then after you watch it you can save it to your videos folder. so now content with the fact that i dont have to upgrade im not going to... YAY!! just thought i would post this..
    10-05-08 06:40 PM
    why would you have to upgrade? Or do you mean update the OS?
    10-05-08 06:42 PM
    I seriously spent very little time upgrading to os 4.5 and it is worth every minute. Sure there was the 45 extra minutes of watching the phone do it's thing, but man is it awesome. The web browser blows the other one away, you can actually see clear pictures when using zoom. The videos work on EVERY site for mobile. Html email kicks **** and folder organization on the desktop has been needed for a while. Not to mention office to go...... Seriously it's easy, it's painless. You don't realize what you're missing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 11:13 AM
    I'd love to upgrade the o/s. That being said I'm waiting on the Death Star aka AT&T to release their official version.
    10-06-08 12:15 PM
    Where are the links to upgrade

10-08-08 06:55 PM
    what about the lowered media volume.................?
    10-08-08 08:22 PM
    I'd love to upgrade the o/s. That being said I'm waiting on the Death Star aka AT&T to release their official version.
    Death star lol now that's funny

10-08-08 08:26 PM
    I just updated the OS on my Pearl 8100 to 4.5.0.93 and see that I now have an icon for Yellow Pages Online. Anyone notice anything else?
    10-10-08 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD