On my old Pearl 8100 I could set "Enable Bluetooth" as a convenience key, so that by simply hitting the key it turned bluetooth on and off. I didn't have to go into any menus or anything like that. Is it possible to do this on the 8130? I can't figure out how. The best I can do is set the convenience key to manage connections, and then enable bluetooth manually from there.

I'm running 4.5.0.77.

Thanks.
    08-15-09 05:35 PM
    Let me know if you figure this out. I've been leaving Bluetooth on for about the last week and a half and it hasn't been eating my battery that bad at all. That's an option I guess. Ill be watching this thread

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 07:26 PM
    Same here. I've been just leaving it on lately, since it's kind of a hassle to enable it every day. I wonder what harm it's doing?

08-16-09 08:08 PM
    Same here. I've been just leaving it on lately, since it's kind of a hassle to enable it every day. I wonder what harm it's doing?

No harm except for slight battery usage.
    08-16-09 10:20 PM
    The closest i got is mapping 'manage connections' as a convenience key. You just press it, roll your ball down a few lines and click to turn it off.
    08-17-09 10:42 AM
    I think I'll just leave mine on. Thanks for the info.

08-17-09 11:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD