(note this is not totally for sale just yet) This is your chance to join the blackberry crew! If I win my auction on ebay for my new palm phone ill be selling this. Id like to test the water and see if there is an interest in it locally. Its a blackberry pearl 8130 (SPRINT), It has minimal wear use (i had it almost a year) and it will include all software, manuals, USB connect , Stock holster and a swivel holster (blackberry ordered from crackberry.com) with it. There are no gouges or any issues at all with this phone, Screen is in great shape not a scratch on it, and all the keys have like no wear on them at all. I dont have the box anymore i actually just threw it out last week before i got the bright idea to get a new phone. I have seen these on ebay used for upwards of 75, and thats about where i would like to start. 10 finders fee will be paid to, if you findsomeone who will buy it for that price. Otherwise ill just ebay it. I will have pics up later today or tomorrow morning.
    Located In Buffalo NY. If sold outside the area i will do shipping and prefer paypal.

Pm me for more info if needed.

Thanks!
    Phil
    Last edited by pdubya; 03-26-09 at 11:01 PM.
    03-26-09 10:16 PM
    pics up for viewing, Thanks for looking
    03-26-09 11:02 PM
    phones sold!
    03-27-09 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD