hey, i'm new to the blackberry community and like so many others, i'm addicted, however, i have a few questions

i have AT&T and i can't find what the current AT&T blackberry OS is, either on the blackberry site or on the at&t site

also, all of the tutorials and setups that i've been through have shown on the e-mail setup that i can select "create an e-mail account" "use a blackberry enterprise server" and "skip e-mail setup" but when i go to the setup on mine it doesn't even show the create an e-mail option

lastly, when i try to download a few different apps, it says "907" invalid COD, and i'm not talking about out of date third party apps, i mean when i try to download the garmin 14 day trial and things like that which i'm assuming would be up to date

any insight ya'll could give would really help, even if you would just rather connect to me through BB messenger
    01-20-08 04:55 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!
    To find your BB's OS ver. go to Options>About and it will say v4.3.0.xx
    01-20-08 07:28 AM

i have AT&T and i can't find what the current AT&T blackberry OS is, either on the blackberry site or on the at&t site
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

also, all of the tutorials and setups that i've been through have shown on the e-mail setup that i can select "create an e-mail account" "use a blackberry enterprise server" and "skip e-mail setup" but when i go to the setup on mine it doesn't even show the create an e-mail option
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/
    01-20-08 08:19 AM
    hey, i'm new to the blackberry community and also, all of the tutorials and setups that i've been through have shown on the e-mail setup that i can select "create an e-mail account" "use a blackberry enterprise server" and "skip e-mail setup" but when i go to the setup on mine it doesn't even show the create an e-mail option
    Mine did the same thing. I ended up having to get them to resend the service books to me, reregister, and play with it for a while before it showed up. I think i was just being impatient and not wanting to wait for the service to provision.
    01-20-08 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD