At the risk of sounding REALY stupid, I do not know how to load up a new application on my 8130. I found a blackjack game online that I want to put on my phone and I downloaded it to my home computer. Then I tried to plug my cell phone into the computer with the usb cable, and then open up the blackberry desktop. What do I do from here?? I tried many things, to no evail.

Any help in this direction would be VERY helpful. Also if anyone knows of any applications that are useful for my blackberry that does NOT require a data plan to use. I only have unlimited emails, and do NOT go online with the phone.

thanks again guys.
    10-20-08 06:02 PM
    The application loader icon on the blackberry desktop manager will walk you through step by step. I have a folder on my desktop titled "Blackberry downloads" so I can easily locate the .alx file that you will need. It's easy!
    10-20-08 06:24 PM
    The application loader in the desktop software is pretty self explanatory. Just select the file that you want. Most of the good applications out there require the internet to work.
    10-20-08 07:49 PM
    There are no stupid questions on this forum except for the ones I asked when I got my Curve.
    10-20-08 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD