so i just got my new ALL WHITE blackberry pearl a few weeks ago.
    i have had the blackberry pearl before awhile back and i really liked it but for some poser reason i wanted to switch to a sidekick 3. blaaaaah. anyways. i love my pearl.
    but i want to jazz it up with themes, games, and such. i know i am a loser for asking around without looking. but i feel i should know more things about my blackberry then noted in the manual.
    i didnt even know what the shift key was! argh. but is there anyway i can get themes from my browser on my bb? cause i just spilled diet pepsi on my laptop and its gonna be a few weeks.
    10-23-07 06:57 PM
    you can try to search for themes on your browser and see if it will let you download them right to you phone, im sure it wont let you, but its worth a shot...most things when adding any applications has to be done thru the desktop manager...sorry to hear about your laptop...keep the cola away from the computer next time =P
    10-23-07 07:08 PM
    You can certainly install themes over the air if that option is available. Check out this post for example. http://forums.crackberry.com/f16/tri...avarotti-7044/

If you click the download link you see and ota download option. If you type in the url of the link, you can download it directly on your BB.

Since you are a beginner, I suggest you check out the FAQ section and the BlackBerry 101 classes as they can be very helpful. There are links to both in my signature. I believe today's class was on wallpapers, which is right along the lines of your customization needs.
    10-23-07 07:09 PM
    ^^^^this guy is good!
    10-23-07 07:10 PM
    ^^^^this guy is good!
    Thanks, I try.
    10-23-07 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD