Last night I updated my phone and now I've seemed to lose some of my applications. They show on the applications list in the options section but not where the applications icons are. And my phone seems to be slower since I updated. Its just all screwy now. Please help.
    12-18-08 08:24 AM
    Last night I updated my phone and now I've seemed to lose some of my applications. They show on the applications list in the options section but not where the applications icons are. And my phone seems to be slower since I updated. Its just all screwy now. Please help.
    Maybe the icons are hidden. In your home screen, hit the menu button (left of the trackball), and select show all. If the icons show up, unhide them, and you're good to go.
    12-18-08 08:51 AM
    Maybe the icons are hidden. In your home screen, hit the menu button (left of the trackball), and select show all. If the icons show up, unhide them, and you're good to go.

It does not give me the option to "show all". I added a new theme a few days ago too. Everything worked fine on it when I first added it but now the fonts are all messed up and these icons are missing. But when I change back to one of the themes that came on the phone its still the same...no icons. Please help!
    12-18-08 09:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD