My daughter was helping me in the kitchen yesterday (while texting the whole time, of course), when she suddenly stopped texting and stirring and exclaimed that her call button had fallen off. Has anyone heard of this happening before?
    She has a one and a half month old Pearl.She was not around water or steam. She was only stirring dry ingredients for a casserole.
    Kim is not rough on phones at all, her last one lasted for over three years.we bought her this one for her seventeenth birthday. She is heart broken over this and we have no idea how to go about fixing it. Any ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by theenak; 09-28-08 at 02:36 AM.
    09-28-08 02:32 AM
    Back it up and take it in. That's really all you can do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-08 09:19 AM
    Definitely take it to the store you got it (hopefully that was a VZW) or call customer service. They should replace it.

I had my Curve for 4 months, always covered with a silicone skin, never dropped, or abused in any way, and one day I took the skin off and the Battery Button just popped right off and went flying! Ashame that button isn't connected the the back cover verses the phone, as only the cover would have needed to be replaced. VZW replaced the whole Phone!!!

Good luck!
    09-28-08 09:35 AM
    Take it into the store you got it, or call Verizon. They should replace it. It is covered under warranty.
    09-28-08 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD