My blackberry browser takes forever to load pages, while my opera browser loads pages incredibly fast. This has just been happening during the past few days - usually the pages load in the same amount of time on both. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my blackberry browser and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
    03-13-08 03:08 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    03-13-08 03:34 PM
    My blackberry browser takes forever to load pages, while my opera browser loads pages incredibly fast. This has just been happening during the past few days - usually the pages load in the same amount of time on both. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my blackberry browser and what I can do to fix it?

Thank you thank you thank you thank you!
    My Pearl is having the same issues; a few hours ago it was quick; now it takes about 2 minutes to load a page; I have attempted a battery pull already and its still the same
    Last edited by RawisTheGameHhH; 03-13-08 at 03:40 PM.
    03-13-08 03:36 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull?
    Yes I have and it didn't work!
    03-13-08 04:08 PM
    Clear all the cache and cookies would be the next step if you haven't done so already.
    03-13-08 04:28 PM
    I've followed all the suggestions in this thread and nothing has worked yet. Does anyone have any more ideas? Thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 01:48 PM
    Log into Verizon's BIS site and resend service books. Not sure what else you could do after that.
    03-14-08 02:04 PM
    If your with Verizon, do a *228 option 2. They must've done a PRL update, mine slowed to a crawl this morning until I did one, now it's back to it's old self.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 02:09 PM
    make sure under your signal strength bars it says 1xEV
    03-14-08 03:13 PM
    I did all of the above recommended solutions on my Verizon 8130 Pearl but none of them worked. The only way was to re-installing the OS.

Anyone with the solution???
    03-18-08 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD