So I'm sure that if you have used quick pull you are aware of this, but the solution is evading me!

I just got my new 8130 from RIM, sent the old one out for service 3 months ago. Quite nice of them to give it back finally, but I am adding my apps back on and have just installed Quickpull. In the setup it has a option to notify you if your phones memory falls below 20 mb. I thought this would be a nice feature so I selected it. My only problem is that I can simulate the battery pull and as soon as the phone turns back on quickpull tells me that I have only 10 mb or less free. Seeing that this phone is brand new, how is it that I have so little memory free. I have gone through and deleted all the other languages and programs (ie. Help and others) but still the memory is low.

What do I do now??
    11-07-09 11:01 AM
    Personally, I wouldn't use QuickPull, and I sure wouldn't set the alert if I did. Your file free is going to go below 20 almost immediately no matter how limited your apps are. If you want to get the most freed up, try working your OS over with this PC program.

I hear tell youre doin well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD