I have started to use Media manager to create playlists for my Blackberry 8110 as trying to do it on the device is annoying because you can't see folders properly.
    I create a load of playlists and drop the necessary songs into the playlist then transfer the lot to my 8110. In the bottom screen which shows my 8110 all of the songs are there but just in a big pile - no playlists. When viewed on my 8110 the playlists are there - which is good. The problem is, if I want to delete a playlist full of songs through media manager I can't without manually deleting the songs (amongst 1000's of others). On the phone there is still no way to delete a playlist of songs (only the playlist) as there is no explorer type function (which is odd for a phone).
    If I view the memory card on the PC its still just shows all the songs as a huge list.
    I have only had the 8110 for a couple of weeks, is there something obvious I am missing?
    01-31-09 04:50 PM
    Ok I've solved it myself.
    In the media manager window for the phone card you have to creat folders to match your playlists, Then drag each playlist into the relevant folder.
    It a bit longwinded but it works.
    02-02-09 03:34 PM
    You don't need to use the media manager to accomplish this. Simply use my computer to access your mass storage, most likely G drive. Create folders and drop in what you want. There is explorer feature on the phone, select media and press the menu key.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD