So I just got a pearl from a friend. He is on Verizon got the storm he sent me his pearl (im on verizon too) anyways I got things working well but I can't go and log into the blackberry BIS portal as I need to set up an account and it asks for the PIN. I gave that to him and he told me it was taken off his account.

How long does it take to clear completly I am getting a "PIN is used on another account" message.
    03-16-09 12:37 AM
    when did he call to have it released? if it was this weekend, it might not clear till monday... (10am at least )
    03-16-09 12:52 AM
    Ya it was this weekend when he called to have it cleared. Seriously the process takes that long? so 10am is that EST PST? Just curious I need to get it created to set up filters (im on gmail gotta stop my sent messages from coming in the inbox) and a few other things.
    03-16-09 07:35 AM
    You could always give Verizon a call to see what the hold up is. Let them know your friend called to release it and ask when they think you'd be able to use it. No harm in asking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 07:54 AM
    Cool if by this afternoon it is still not released I will go ahead and do that.

Thanks.
    03-16-09 07:58 AM
    okay im such the newbie what is the "PIN" and can blackberrys link together and talk. If this sounds stupid im sorry im just so new and i got the phone with no book so im lost.
    03-18-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD